Sunday, December 27, 2020

Merry Christmas

 It is hard for me to write this weeks blog without feeling some guilt. Christmas this year was so difficult for so many and my thoughts go out to them. But I was very fortunate that my Christmas was filled with love and joy and family. 

The joy started on the 23rd with the birth of 8 bunnies. They are the most amazing, velvety soft, beautiful, little bundles of awesomeness to arrive since the hatching of our chicks last spring. 


Christmas had the potential to be difficult as my son Brandon is still in Ontario and living alone right now. But, as it did for many families, Zoom was there for us and brought Brandon into our living room where he, my parents, Zoe, her boyfriend Navy and I all opened presents together and had a lovely morning. 



After an afternoon of cooking and cleaning, Navy’s family arrived for a evening of gifts, games, and a candlelit dinner.


Zoe pointed out that although this is our third Christmas living in Nova Scotia, it was her first one spending it in our home. I think, despite the world conspiring against us, it was a wonderful one! 


From our family to yours....may you appreciate the little joys and feel the big love that surrounds you. Happy holidays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment