Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday

I can not believe that this blog is nearing 4000 views! Thank you so much everyone for following along with our adventure. We are having so much fun meeting amazing people, learning tons, and realizing we have so much more to learn! After seven months we still are not regretting this choice to move on to this next stage of our life. Our visitors can all attest this is a beautiful place to live. It has provided that calm, peace that I was searching for.

However, as spring is fast upon us, I am finding myself so busy and have made the decision to reduce my posts to Sundays only. I appreciate your understanding and still would love you to stop by and follow along every week. Please feel free to comment either through the blog, email or facebook. Any suggestions for posts would also be appreciated and considered!

This week has consisted of watching the sap run in the maple trees and starting my seedlings. Both have gone much better than I had expected!

We have so much sap I have had to freeze 2 pots worth. I decided I would just do one syrup day and didn't want any to go bad before that time. That will happen this week so I'll let you know how yummy it turned out.

The seedlings I had expected to take 10 days or so to see any growth, but the cucumber, broccoli and cauliflower are all so big. My herbs have also mostly sprouted! I am so excited. Now the rush is on to get a garden prepared for them!!



2 comments:

  1. What a great post and information. These tips and idea you shared is really great....Keep sharing more tunnelreviewworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautiful site and I also read some of your nice posts. These are very interesting and useful for all. You have also selected very nice content. I think people would be benefited to read your contents.
    Elite Wood Works

    ReplyDelete