Sunday, July 21, 2019

Oaklawn Farm Zoo

Zoe and I continue to love our jobs but they are not Monday to Friday jobs. Therefore with our irregular shifts it is hard to find time that we are both home together.

Today was the first day that Zoe and I had completely off of work together this summer. We made plans to go to the same zoo we had been to last summer when we were here being tourists. The zoo does have zoo type animals, lions, zebras, and monkeys, but there is a large portion dedicated to farm animals. We loved seeing the goats, the pigs, the chickens and horses. It got us very keyed up again to grow our farm!

Similar to last year, Zoe had the biggest smile on her face as she loved every animal that would come close enough to be loved!

A closing note...I want to wish my mother a very happy birthday! I am missing you and dad very much, but wish you the best, happiest, healthiest year! I can not wait to see you again in two months!





No comments:

Post a Comment