Sunday, October 25, 2020

Balance

I remembered balance this week. I had some work, some play, some friendship, some beauty, some relaxing, some animal joy.

Zoe and I have started working on her closet finally. When we started to redo that room, there were two very small closets which we took out. We are now replacing them with one big one. I am really nervous doing this job myself. I am most nervous about putting a light in it, and creating a (working) doorway. But...I finally got up the nerve because if I don't try I will never know if I can do it. We started the frame work  and next week, hopefully will see walls go up. 


I also finally (this appears to be my favourite word lately!) got the last piece of wood out of the ditch this week. Two months after we moved in, a tree fell from our property across the road. When the road crew had finished cutting and moving all the wood off of the road we had a good supply of fire wood. However, there was this one piece that we couldn't move. It was so big and so heavy. It has now sat in the ditch for two years...until this week. With some wonderful help, we got it up into the back the truck and offloaded by the barn. Phew! Thank goodness for good friends. 



Speaking of good friends...Zoe and I were invited to Nadine's house today. We enjoyed a cup of tea, were speechless at her gorgeous beach access and ohhh'd and ahhh'd at her daughters most adorable new puppy Win. He is just the cutest, softest, put a smile on your face fluff ball I have ever seen! 




I also took the time to stop and enjoy the beautiful sky. This phenomenal rainbow came and went all Wednesday afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment