Sunday, January 23, 2022

Scout and Tillie

Meet Scout and Tillie, the newest additions to the farm.

Scout is a Bernese Mountain Dog and I am hoping he will be my shadow working around the farm with me. He had a rough, sick start, but is fun, loving, gentle and everything I had hoped for in a beloved companion.
Tillie is a Maremma Livestock Guardian Dog. After losing so many chickens and ducks to foxes this year, I am training Tillie to protect our animals. So far the rabbits are terrified of her, the chickens tolerate her, the ducks are interested in her and she loves every single one of ….their poop🤢 She is curious, lovable and in her teething stage!

Now,  I present, "Puppies" slideshow ❤️ (this is my first slideshow so I hope it works...otherwise just imagine how adorable my new babies are😂).




No comments:

Post a Comment