Monday, February 21, 2022

Inspiration and Acceptance

Firewood, firewood and firewood. This has been my week! I have cut down 3 trees and am so happy with the progress towards my goal #5: collect enough firewood for next winter. Zoe and I will be renting a splitter soon and that will give me a better idea of how close I really am.

As I have made abundantly clear, last year was tough for me. Throughout the months I gathered quotes from different sources that rang true or gave me strength or hope or simply, importantly, made me laugh. I will share some of these with you from time to time:

“This year I survived, next year I want to live”-Via (Dark Secrets)

Yes, yes, yes, yes

“Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it”-Unknown

My son had moved to a new place which I was unable to see or help with. He called me one day asking where his car insurance slip was. It was a week later that this was written on the white board at the YMCA and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Since, never having seen Brandon’s new place or room, I was still able to help him find his car insurance 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment