Sunday, October 13, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

It is our second Thanksgiving living in Nova Scotia. Last year we celebrated very differently than we ever had before with a fashion show theme. We did nails, hair and, makeup then went to two local sites and did a photo shoot all glammed up.

This year we were invited to a friend/neighbour/coworkers house to join her and her family for dinner. The dinner itself was delicious, the company was wonderful, and it was another moment that confirmed my decision to move to this area, was the right one. Never in my previous years had anyone ever invited me to join their holiday meal. Perhaps it's because I had family I could always count on, but perhaps it's because no one in Ontario ever asked.

I have so many things that I am thankful for. My family of course. Those that I get to see everyday (Zoe) and those whose smile I hear through the phone lines every week (Brandon, Mom, Dad, and Aunt Judy). Our animals who make me smile constantly (except maybe crazy Dixie, but she's getting better). I am so thankful that I get to wake up everyday and look at the water. I am so thankful for the food I was able to grow to put on our table and being one step closer to that dream that brought us out here. I am so thankful for the peace that I feel when I breathe this clear Maritime air. I am so thankful that I had options and could choose this path I currently walk.

We wish all our friends and family a fantastic Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

  1. The scalp hair is one of the fundamental pieces of the body. That is the reason we all need to have alluring hair. Due to various elements, individuals lose hair. In some cases, it is conceivable to stop balding, yet a few people may not quit losing hair. Thus, hair diminishing or hairlessness happens. The presence of an individual gravely endures when flimsy or uncovered spots show up on the scalp. Be Honest Girls…Would you date a bald/balding guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. Cool Beanies

    ReplyDelete