Sunday, October 27, 2019

The Sky

The sky is  beautiful. I had rarely stopped to enjoy the sky in my previous rush and bustle in Ontario. Not to mention it was not always the easiest to see between buildings and through the light pollution.

I have taken the saying "stop and smell the roses" and adapted it to the sky. It is not just the sunrises and sunsets, although those are glorious, it is also the interesting cloud formations and layers, the fog settling in valleys, the brightness of the moon, the stars...oh my goodness, spend an evening out at the bonfire and I can see more stars than I have ever known. It is all just so beautiful. I am not a photographer like some facebook friends (you know who you are: Heidi Fast and Kelly Bigger-Vail) who take some magnificent images. I am just a point and shoot and have not done justice to the beauty-but trust me, it is beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment