Sunday, December 15, 2019

Just a Quick One Tonight

Similar to Southern Ontario - we have also had snow this week. The schools were closed on Wednesday and Thursday was scary with black ice. By yesterday it was all melted! We have had rain and rain and rain. Our poor basement is soooo wet!! However, I did get one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever taken when the snow stopped falling and the black clouds cleared at sunset.

Zoe and I are spending most of our spare time right now preparing for my parents arrival on Tuesday and for Zoe's departure on Sunday. I am trying to keep a smile on my face and be supportive and encouraging, but the closer we get to her leaving, the harder that is. I believe I have mentioned in an earlier post, she is returning to Ontario for six months where she has the opportunity to graduate high school, while earning college credits! There is no way I would hold her back from an education, but I am really going to miss my girl💕

No comments:

Post a Comment