Sunday, July 5, 2020

Feeling Better

This week I have felt much better. There are three reasons that I can identify.

1. Fake it till you make it. I act happy, I enjoy life, and life becomes fun and enjoyable again. Sounds simple...and it works for me. It is easy to be happy and at peace with the amazing evening skys I have been gazing up at this week.

2. Friends. I have great friends from afar who reached out to me (thanks Sandi and Greg). And great friends from near who will not "allow" me to be sad or lonely (thanks Faye, Betty and Bruce, Debara, Diane, Joan and Kim, Jesselyn, Jana, Jessica, Jennifer) and everyone else who has opened their hearts and homes to me. Thank you all!



3. My animals. It is a well known fact that animals sense your emotions and act accordingly. All my beautiful creatures have shown me unconditional love and patience. I spent a few minutes last night photographing the chicks. Three of them have names and for some reason these three tend to stick together. Could be because they are all a little different. Tallulah is brown, Arabella is black and Emma has curly toes. And last night, all 10 babies, patiently stood still while I spent time petting and cooing to each one. I must also mention Dixie and Charlie who took some rare time to get along and lay at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment