Sunday, August 2, 2020

Zoe's Home!!

What a great week it has been, with three more to look forward to.

Zoe is here for the month of August!! Talk about a happy mommy.
I am very fortunate to have a job that is allowing me to work from home so I can quarantine with Zoe and enjoy the hugs and laughter and fun times. I am selfishly, loving the quarantine because I get her all to myself for two weeks without having to share her with anyone!
So what do we do in quarantine? We are all such experts now it really was not difficult to plan. Zoe told me about "Diamond Art" crafting. So I went out and got us two kits. It is like paint by numbers but with thousands of miniscule diamond like beads. Never mind our two weeks of quarantine, I will be very impressed if we get these done in the month. 
Netflix is of course our good friend, and I have unfortunately reverted back to the COVID snacks. (Just as I started to loose the first COVID "19" pounds.)

I also have the pleasure now of eating from the garden, which was not an option in March when we had to plan two weeks of grocery shopping at a time. Remember a few weeks ago when I was complaining the garden was so slow to start and I was afraid I would run out of growing time before winter hit? Well
today I harvested over 5 pounds of beans, which brings me just over 10 pounds eaten and frozen with more still out there!
You know I love you all but.... I'm cutting this short to get back to Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment