Sunday, February 24, 2019

Mom and Dad Come Back!!

We are very happy to have my parents visiting us again. Apparently I didn't work them hard enough last time and they came back for more punishment! Lucky for me, they didn't even flinch when I showed them the to do list that I wrote out!

These past few days Zoe and I were finishing things we had started previously but either never completed or were not happy with. We finished the coatroom. Laid the vinyl tile floor, the trim, the quarter round, trimmed the door and painted all the wood. I think it looks great and am pleased to finally have a room complete!!


Zoe did some finishing touches on her dresser. The handles that we had were the wrong size and would not attach properly. We found some beautiful bling on Amazon and had these pulls delivered. Zoe filled the not in use holes, repainted and attached her new glam. Love it!

My mom and dad arrived today. After some controlled chaos, Dixie calmed down enough for everyone to enjoy each other. We went on a hike and pointed out the new parts of our property that we have found since they were last here. We had a lovely steak dinner and Zoe made a  birthday cake for her Grampa.

Now a quiet evening around the fire and and early to bed to prepare for a full day of work tomorrow.






1 comment:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for the post and extraordinary tips..even I additionally imagine that diligent work is the most critical part of getting achievement.
    Mom traveling with kids

    ReplyDelete