Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all were able to enjoy some good food and good company today.

While I do not regret making this move, I come from a family that gathers six times a year to celebrate every holiday and today they were definitely in my mind and in my heart. I know you were all together at Pat and Tom's house and hope you had a terrific time. 

Our day started with Zoe baking and by mid afternoon we were cooking up a storm in preparation for spending our evening with some terrific friends and family. 

Please meet from left to right Jacinta, GEMMA, Kim and you all know Zoe! 






Even Dixie had a friend at the party! This is Snookie!

As a final note...I have had many requests to go back to posting twice a week. So this Thursday you can expect to hear from me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment