Sunday, April 28, 2019

Anticipation

Spring has always been my favourite time of year. As a gardener I love the anticipation of seeing those first bits of green popping out. This year is only different in that I do not now what to expect. I'm not in the front garden looking for my tulips, or in the back garden looking for my garlic. I am everywhere looking to see what I will have the joy of nurturing over the next many years!!

Lilac
Daffodil

Rhubarb-planning to make a
crisp as soon as its big enough!


Strawberries
Grape Hyacinth
Lungwort (which I have tried to grow
unsuccessfully before-so excited!!)

Forsythia
Happy to see the apple trees
we pruned budding

Zoe and I have really been enjoying a weekly supper and game night with GEMMA! Thanks again for such a great evening of food and "Life". You will need a bigger car for all those children Gemma!



No comments:

Post a Comment