Thursday, May 16, 2019

Working Woman

Ok. So I know I posted about this fantastic new job in home care that I got and how excited I was about it. As it turns out, that was all trying to convince myself I would love a job where I met no new people, worked twelve hour days, and had the sole responsibility for someone's welfare.

So now I am allowed to say...I have a different, fantastic job that I love!! I was fortunate enough to get a call back from the YMCA where I have now worked three shifts training at the front desk. My experience so far has been that the people are fantastic, both my coworkers and the members, the hours are great and the work is what I love to do.

I had really enjoyed my temporary retirement, but the past two evenings coming home from work, I have felt so good. It is a terrific feeling to be doing something I enjoy, contributing financially again, and being "out there" meeting people.


No comments:

Post a Comment