Thursday, May 23, 2019

Zoe Leaves For a Week

Last night we drove Zoe to the airport again for a week long visit to see her friends and family in Ontario. Thanks to Gemma, Zoe's very heavy suitcase got out of the truck and checked onto the airplane.

It is always hard to see her go but I hope she has a wonderful time and delivers all the hugs and kisses I have sent with her.

This week without her will be a week of work, work, and work!

I am enjoying working at my new job and therefore not finding it difficult to spend my time there.
I am anxious for some nicer weather (which is finally in our forecast) to work outside on the barn and in the garden.
And finally the third work is with our dog Dixie. We had intended to sign her up for obedience/socialization classes, but were unable to attend due to my new job. This week will be spent in intensive home training. I really have no doubt that Dixie will learn fast, she is so smart. We also have a lovely neighbour (yes another one!!) who has offered her 11 month old lonely dog for playdates in hopes we can tire them both out!

I am making this a busy week trying not missing my little girl (she will be so mad at me for writing that!)



No comments:

Post a Comment