Thursday, June 20, 2019

A Weeks Worth

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so sorry that I was absent this past week. Things have been rather chaotic around here with unfortunately not much to show for it!

I am working my new job in earnest getting more hours than I anticipated-which is a good thing right now! Zoe has had her orientation for Upper Clements Park and has her first day of work tomorrow. Today was also her last day of school. She only had to write two exams, one yesterday and one today.


We had a lovely but quiet father's day meal at a local restaurant. Zoe and I were both missing our father's but we were fortunate enough to be eating with excellent company. It is always these holidays that make me sad and really miss my family!

We have nineteen chickens who lovingly donate 7-9 eggs every day. We have given some away, eaten some, and have just started to sell our farm fresh eggs. They really are incredible. Very tasty and so huge the egg cartons will not close! Our new sign is courtesy of our fantastic neighbours Linda and Ed.

I am very excited for August. It has been arranged for my son Brandon to come for a week, and my most favourite Sandra Risi has also booked a flight to visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment