Thursday, November 8, 2018

Upswing

Everyone is familial with the ups and downs of daily life. Mine had been pretty down for a few days. Frustrated with a  broken tractor, and a leaky basement and not making much progress on-well-anything! With every down, comes and up. Thank goodness I am now in that upswing!

My new twin cylinder, Kohler engine, 42 inch twin blade, cruise control, shiny yellow Cub Cadet lawn tractor was delivered on Monday! Thank you Gates Power Equipment.  I took this pretty picture before I took it out to the back trail and got it all muddy-sorry Zoe!


I have been successful at getting the wood pile a little higher thanks to the new, working, tractor being able to haul wood out of forest for me!

I am trying to be more active and improve my photographic skills and taking more pictures. I tried to capture this really interesting colour sky which preceded a wild rain and wind storm, It knocked out our power for 5 hours and flooded our basement, but it was a beautiful sky!

And finally on the upswing, I got an email from a friend in Ontario who has booked her flight to come for a workcation! She will be my first visitor who is not family!! I am very excited and lining up jobs since she said she was game to work!

Hopefully Sunday's blog will show start to finish the first room that I have renovated. (I decided to write that sentence to give me incentive to actually complete it!)




No comments:

Post a Comment